Skip to content
- These guys love to get a feed every 6 months - banana skins tucked in behind the fronds are perfect!
- Please ensure that they are not allowed to dry out, keep em moist - especially in the summer months -during winter if they have access to rain that will be enough
- Like to be protected from frosts and strong winds.
- Brown patches will develop beneath the fronds. These are spores which represent the reproductive stage of the plant 👏🏽 (that means you’re doing a good job!)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection