MR KITLY SELF-WATERING POTS - 37.5cm
A classic of the indoor plant world since its launch in 1987. Melbourne's Mr Kitly, has collaborated with Decor to create this original range of exclusive colours.
WE. LOVE. THESE. POTS. You'll never have healthier and easier to care for plants in any other pot! Huge statement but we stand by it!
About the pots:
A lightweight planter that helps to take care of your plants - for home, office or anywhere. Clean, modern, and c This size is perfect for plant stands and the floor. The pioneering Australian design in self-watering planters.
Plastic (BPA free)
Made in Melbourne.
Dimensions: 37.5cm pot (375mm width x 310mm high - 230mm planting depth)
Follow these pointers from Mr Kitly themselves to get bang on results everytime!
How to use
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it's time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don't be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well - especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don't need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
- Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!
Loving the new self watering pot and my new fiscus elastica!!!
Fantastic , every plant I pot in them thrives !!
Website was easy to use - I knew what I wanted and they had it. It was dropped at my doorstep the next day!